|ROCMod Client Files (2.1c) - File Description
| Tech: 10 |
Size vs. Usefulness: 10
Installation Instructions: 10
Overall Rating: 10
This is a very small update, and has been slow in coming, but I hope it fixes the majority of the major bug people have experienced in the last release. I'm sorry it took so long, but I'm currently in the process of moving, so work fills all my time. Given that I no longer play SOF2 and don't know when I'll have time to do another proper release beyond these fixes, this is likely to be the last official release of ROCmod from me. But, it may not be the end of the mod... see the end of this post.
So you've heard it lads enjoy this last release of the famous ROCMod, And Armor thanks for all the work you have done for the community have fun with whatever you are goin to do man peace bro
ROCmod is an admin mod for SOF2. It is similar to existing mods such as OSP
and Sneaky, but the intent in creating ROCmod was to take the best features
from all admin mods and combine them into a single "ultimate admin" mod, with
many additional features thrown in as well. ROCmod is well on its way to
achieving this goal, and already contains an impressive list of features and
options for both server admins and players.
ROCmod is not a weapon mod, and should not be mistaken as one. ROCmod does not
modify the weapons and damage properties of weapons within SOF2. Servers are
free to use (or not use) any damage configuration they wish with ROCmod.
ROCmod includes the following features:
- All mod features can be configured
- Both client/server and server-only modes
- Admin users, with a huge set of commands available
- Sysop "super admin" users, with many admin management features such
as sysop immunity and detailed admin command restrictions
- Referee users, temporary admins with limited powers
- Clan members, with special scrim management commands
- Client-side admin control center
- Many admin punishment commands and settings
- Team management commands for shuffling, swapping, and evening teams
- Many scrim features such as team/spec locking and admin suspending
- Match mode, for quickly organizing scrims and matches in a predictable
and fair environment
- Match moderators, to safely referee matches and scrims
- Configurable admin rcon access
- Anonymous admin options
- Penalty box, with automatic punishment for team killing, spawn killing,
and flag stealing
- Fully customizable voice commands, with over 80 included standard
- Many customizable gameplay notifications, such as headshots
- Admin-only voice commands
- Persistent player text tokens
- Colored names
- Detailed kill info
- Fast chat shortcuts, to use admin/referee/clan chat without having to drop
- A completely redesigned game HUD and scoreboard
- Ability to view teammate health/armor/weapon info, as well as a team overlay
for an overview of teammate locations and status
- On-screen spectator list, to see non-admin players spectating you
- In-game MOTD
- Server messaging system
- New player greetings
- A large number of intermission player stats with scores and medals
- Killing sprees
- Detailed logging of gametypes and admin usage
- Server-side client mod verification
- Custom server logo on loading screen
- Player list to show client id, ip, and rate
- Explosion gore
- Minimum rate settings to kick laggers
- Anti-camping punishment
- Player cvar checking
- Auto-demo recording and auto-screenshot options
- Fully customizable team names and team colors
- Vote management settings and commands to prevent spamming
- Player reconnect tracking
- Bad word chat filter
- Player tagging, to execute admin commands on multiple players at once
- Classic CTF gametype
- Smear The Queer gametype
- Female team models
- Several security fixes to prevent server exploits
- Built-in customizable file scanner for modified file and skin detection
- Plus a multitude of additional tweaks and additions! See the included
reference docs for details
Keep an eye on our website for updates!
For questions, support, suggestions or comments, visit the ROCmod forum:
| || || |
|ROCMod Client Files (2.1c) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|ROCMod Client Files (2.1c) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|ROCMod Client Files (2.1c) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
Installation for Servers:
1. Download the ROCmod server zip either from http://rocmod.rocclan.com or
2. Unzip the entire contents to your server's SOF2 folder (this will create
a "rocmod" folder within the SOF2 folder)
3. Add +set fs_game rocmod to your command line (startup script or batch file)
4. Run your server!
Installation for Clients:
1. Connect to a ROCMOD server and have Autodownloading ON
2. OR go to http://rocmod.rocclan.com and Download the client files and place
them in a folder you create in your SOF2 Folder named "rocmod" without the
Obviously the easier way is to just connect to a server running the RocMod.
For a complete list of changes and additions in this release (too many to list
here), please see the history.txt file.
Thanks go out to the following people/groups:
Orange Smoothie Productions, Sneaky Nordic, PSYCHO MOD
- For creating the best admin mods out there, and giving me the inspiration
to do it even better.
-]RoC[- General Disorder
- For early beta testing and overwhelming excitement about the project
-]Reign of Chaos[- Clan
- For beta testing the first versions of the mod, and generally just being
a great bunch of guys. ROC RULES!!
Teal'C and the [Made] Clan
- For helping test the mod, and providing great feedback and ideas
- For bugging the hell out of me to get features added and released
on a regular basis
- For helping write and test parts of the mod I had little interest in :)
The whole SOF2 community
- For being very enthusiastic and supportive of ROCmod, and helping it grow
|ROCMod Client Files (2.1c) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Soldier of Fortune Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 12-13-2009 at 01:26
Joined: December 1st, 2008
|keep up the good works |
Joined: February 10th, 2009
|sa va etre plaisant |
Joined: October 29th, 2008
|hello guys |
Joined: December 13th, 2009
|Whagt I must to write here? |
Joined: December 13th, 2009
|where can I download files? |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!